Thursday, June 4, 2009

haul numero 1

Today, I stopped at MAC and the newly opened Sephora in the city. I didn't get much cause I'm in crazy debt since prom... but this is what I did grab

(I apologize in advance for the awful quality, a light burnt out by my vanity so I'm trying to work out settings on my camera)

Diorshow Iconic mascara, I'm madly in love with the original Diorshow and wanted to try this one.


MAC Myth Lipstick, I have no idea why I haven't bought this sooner, love.


MAC constructivist paint pot, Lorraine @ thecurrentcustom mentioned this in her youtube video, so I had to purchase.



MAC mineralize satin finish foundation in NC25.

I also got a sample of MUFE high definition primer, with my sephora card.. havent tried it yet, is it good? I'll be using until I get my MAC prep+prime back from my friend when I left it at her house.. so I'll update on it. And another brush cleaner.

I also got a pretty hot pink case for my iPhone.

ignore my display picture for the time being ;)

barbie loves you
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment